« Home | Lights Out! » | Better Than My Bed » | Back In The Saddle » | Amish Tragedy at Home » | 10 Things I Love About Fall » | Scary But True! » | Does Love Trump All? » | Gerber Daisies Make Me Happy » | Alive in Christ » | A Tiny Little Confession »

Swishhhhh



It's a little known fact that I am extremely accurate at "wastebasketball". You know, whenever you want to throw something into the trash, you aren't close by, so you wad whatever you have into a tight little ball and attempt to make a basket?

Well I'm really good at it.

I'm so good I would say that with a good, well weighted piece of trash, I have at least an 80% accuracy rate.

At least, I said.

I know I'm bragging a bit here but raw talent is raw talent. What more can I say?

If you are ever around and want to challenge me to a wastebasketball war I am up for the challenge. I feel a bit bad though, knowing I come into it with such an advantage. But if you think you are up to it...

Wastebasketball.

Bring it on.

After my surgery, I may be catching up with you in skill...hours on the couch throwing things in the basket....
maybe I'll have to visit and have a challenge :)

You have to do this with Allen some time. He'd like to think that he's really good at it but.... :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • My name is Brenda.
  • And I'm an expat living in Hungary.
  • "And then the day came when the risk it took to remain tight it a bud, was more painful, than the risk it would take to blossom."