« Home | Swishhhhh » | Lights Out! » | Better Than My Bed » | Back In The Saddle » | Amish Tragedy at Home » | 10 Things I Love About Fall » | Scary But True! » | Does Love Trump All? » | Gerber Daisies Make Me Happy » | Alive in Christ »

All-Time Favorite Song


I have an all-time favorite song.

It's Every Breath You Take by the Police.

Gosh I love that song!

And when I say all-time, I really mean all-time. I could listen to that song 24 hours a day and never get tired of it. I even stood my ground when a guy I dated thought I wasn't "Christian enough" over it.

Please.

So what is your all-time favorite song?

(Any song from Chicago 17, Shackles (Mary Mary), Swinging on a Star (Bing Crosby), Before the Throne of God Above (hymn) and Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer...all come in a very close second : )

I have way to many favorite songs to narrow down, but I do typically have one song that is sort of like my theme song for the year. You can tell alot about the year by my theme song. Some of them have been: Steven Curtis Chapman, King of the Jungle - Rich Mullins, Sometimes by Step - Caedmons Call, Love Alone - Andrew Peterson, Just As I Am and All Shall Be Well - Mark Shultz, He Will Carry Me and Running Just to Catch Myself. The list goes on, but one song that will always make me smile is Oh Mexico, James Taylor. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • My name is Brenda.
  • And I'm an expat living in Hungary.
  • "And then the day came when the risk it took to remain tight it a bud, was more painful, than the risk it would take to blossom."