« Home | I Am His »

Little Old Ladies...aren't always so nice.


So the little old ladies in my building have gone from cute, to not so very. At first all their questions seemed like genuine interest and it felt nice and inclusive.

But that was then.

Now questions like...

"Where are you going?"
"Where are you coming from?"
"You aren't putting both those bags in the dumpster, are you?"
"You shouldn't be carrying that heavy box."
and,
"Were you out shopping...again!?"

Well, those questions are just starting to get on my nerves.

And frankly, I think it's a little bit rude.

So tell me, why is it that once you are over a certain age you think you have the right to say whatever you want to whomever you want?

"Dear Lord, please help me to love my neighbors."

Soon!

About me

  • My name is Brenda.
  • And I'm an expat living in Hungary.
  • "And then the day came when the risk it took to remain tight it a bud, was more painful, than the risk it would take to blossom."

Previous posts